My Blog List

Sunday 7 October 2012

Reflections on Tablets in the classroom

I was  really interested in all of the publications on the topic ' Tablets in the classroom' it had my attention. In the case of St. Vincent & the Grenadines where we have already implemented the one laptop per child, I was able the see where we  failed to top in on our teachers who have ICT skills and are prepare to take ICT into the classroom. I am a strong supporter of open source and with Android been the main OS on tablets I look forward to the day when we will get to that stage. I am convince that Edubuntu (the OS that we are using' is the best available at the moment when it comes to open source. All of the apps. that are available in Android are also available in Edubuntu which is a plus for St. Vincent & the Grenadines.

No comments:

Post a Comment